Social Icons

Slider

Christmas Tree Lot | Thousand Oaks Photographer

Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm so excited to shared these! I have been keeping them a secret until we we sent out our Christmas cards. My sister and I took our littles out to the Christmas Tree Lot in Thousand Oaks for a crazy, whirlwind, rushed, mismatched, Christmasie-silliness.
Here are a few of my very favorites. This is my 2 - Lexi, 8yrs and Chase, 6yrs, plus my nephews Jackson and Travis, 4yrs.





Jackson says, "I'm SWEEPING!" 

By the way, if you haven't cut down your own tree, you are missing out! We go every year to Christmas Ranch Tree Farm in Thousand Oaks. Check them out on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/christmasranchtreefarms


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Photographic Elements