Social Icons

Slider

Dyer Family.. Part 1 | Santa Clarita Family Photographer

Tuesday, December 24, 2013


 I am obsessed with this dreamy light streaming through the caucus.






The Dyers did not one, but two family shoots with me this Fall. For our first, they were brave enough to meet me at a new location that I had never seen in person. As it turned out, it was not all that I had hoped it would be. It happens! Every possible spot I could put them in, I had to spend more time then I would have liked moving and rearranging them in hopes of trying to hide something undesirable in the background. It turned out fine and their pictures turned out pretty cute... But if you know me at all, you will know that "fine" and "cute" aren't the adjectives I strive for. So I offered them a repeat at a place that I knew could deliver. And lucky for me they were willing to let me try again to knock their socks off.  Stay tuned for part 2...

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template created by Photographic Elements